Your electricity supply may be terminated if:
- You do not pay your monthly electricity bill by the due date of before the next billing period.
- You do not keep a payment agreement and fail to communicate with us on the matter
- A cheque paid in by you returns due to insufficient funds.***
- Tampering with the service
***If disconnection takes place because your cheque was returned due to insufficient funds, you must make cash settlement of the amounts due on your bill. Additionally, a fee of EC $120.00 to cover bank charges will be added to your account.
NOTICE OF DISCONNECTION
- Individual notification is sent on your bill as a reminder on a monthly basis.
- A disconnection notice is also given via the media
- A “Notification of Disconnection” is usually left on your premises after the disconnection crew terminates your supply.
ication is sent on your bill as a reminder on a monthly basis.
If you have been disconnected for arrears, the following must be paid before NEVLEC can restore your electricity supply:
- The disconnected amount in full
- A reconnection fee of $100.00
NOTE: If you require express reconnection that is within 1 hour of being disconnected the Express Reconnection fee is $250.00.
NB: NEVLEC will reconnect your service within 24 hours after payment has been made.