This applies to residential customers for all single-phase domestic use, including single-phase motor(s) 5 Hp (3.73 kW) or less, when entire service is through one meter at one point of delivery.
The Demand Rate is the sum of the Demand Charges (Energy Charge) and the Standing Charge.
The Demand Charge is structured as follows:
- For first 50 units: cost = $ 0.51 /unit
- For the next 75 units: cost = $ 0.49 /unit (for those units only)
- For above 125 units: cost = $ 0.47 /unit (for those units only)
Energy Charge = portion of units in first 50 units x $ 0.51
+ portion of units in next 75 units x $ 0.49
+ portion of units above 125 units x $ 0.47
Standing Charge is structured as follows:
- Charge = $ 7.20 Consumption up to 120 units:
- Charge = $12.00 Consumption above 120 units up to 250 units:
- Charge = $18.00 Consumption above 250 units
Demand Rate = Energy Charge + Standing Charge
For more information on our rates and services, please call us 1-869-469-7245 or visit our Customer Service Office.