The Demand Rate is the sum of the Demand Charges (Energy Charge) and the Standing Charge.
The Demand Charge is structured as follows:
- For first 50 units: cost = $ 0.51 /unit
- For the next 75 units: cost = $ 0.49 /unit (for those units only)
- For above 125 units: cost = $ 0.47 /unit (for those units only)
Energy Charge = portion of units in first 50 units x $ 0.51
+ portion of units in next 75 units x $ 0.49
+ portion of units above 125 units x $ 0.47
Standing Charge is structured as follows:
- Charge = $ 7.20 Consumption up to 120 units:
- Charge = $12.00 Consumption above 120 units up to 250 units:
- Charge = $18.00 Consumption above 250 units
Demand Rate = Energy Charge + Standing Charge
For more information on our rates and services, please call us 1-869-469-7245 or visit our Customer Service Office.