On Tuesday 15th August, 2023, NEVLEC facilitated a visit by the Hon. Mark Brantley, Premier of Nevis and officials from the US Embassy to the Geothermal Site in Hamilton. The delegation from the US Embassy included:
- Her Excellency Linda S. Taglialatela – US Ambassador to Barbados, the Eastern Caribbean and OECS
- Mrs. Katherine Beamer – State Department Director of Caribbean Affairs
- Mrs. Christine Harper – State Department Eastern Caribbean Desk Officer
- Mrs. Breanna Green – Acting Chief of Political and Economic Section, US Embassy Barbados
- Mrs. Ciema Saylor – Political and Economic Officer and Country Officer to St. Kitts and Nevis at US Embassy, Bridgetown
- Mr. Adrian Boyce – Security.
The main objective of the site visit was to provide an update on the progress of the Nevis Geothermal Project.
NEVLEC was pleased to accommodate this visit as we move forward with the Nevis Geothermal Project.